Directions for destination How Far To Austin
1. Start out in Chicago in 2006 at intersection of rock, soul, and pop.
2. Merge onto your feet and start dancing.
3. Proceed through hip shaking.
4. Continue until you can’t take no more.
If you reach closing time you’ve gone a little too far
5. Take vocalist Katie Troelstrup
6. Take bassist Marty Farrelly
7. Take guitarist/mandolinist Colin Fahey
8. Take guitarist/songwriter Tate Troelstrup
9. Take drummer Stephan Kohnke
10. Take the 1st right onto stages supporting Tonic, Sugar Ray, Cowboy Mouth, Eddie Money, Freddy Jones Band, Sonny Landreth, The Avett Brothers, and more.
11. Merge into studio to record “Goodnight Madison” EP with Producer Steve Gillis (Filter, Naked Raygun).
12. Enter the top 10 most requested list on 50+ radio stations across the country.
13. Continue with licensing by MTV, VH1, E!TV, Showtime, Discovery Channel Network, and Oprah’s OWN Network.
14. Keep right to return to the studio in 2012 to record new tracks.
15. Continue playing live.
Your destination is HOW FAR TO AUSTIN, enjoy the journey.